Friday, November 27, 2009

Rainbows End Review...

My favourite thing was the Fear Fall because of the feeling going out of my comfort zone and the roller coaster. At the end of the roller coaster I got a headache from hitting my head on the safety belts that went over me. The log flume was fun but it went very slowly, but at the start of the tunnel it went fast and the slide went really fast and you got a picture at the slide on the end of the log flume.The power surge was cool it looked like I was going to hit the pole when I came up and went around and when I went upside down I felt like I was going to fall out and some people had money falling out of their pocket. At the end of the day, I had a lot of fun.
By Shenae

3 comments:

  1. Hi. This is Star Baker. One of the students from Mrs. Gillum's class. I think that you really had a good time when you went to the Roller Coaster. I wish that I could go too. Well, at least you had fun. Wish you could comment back on my blog at http://drsul.edublogs.org/
    Thank you if you do comment back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so beautiful! Great job Shenae! This is JA. If you can please go to Mrs. Gillum's Classroom blog page, click on JA, and comment on one of my posts, that could really help, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had alot of fun as you can tell thank you for commenting and ill see if i have any time to comment on your blog hope i do.

    ReplyDelete